Do you want to build your collection? Read on! If you have questions after reading this, please click on contact to reach Dr. Siegel.
* PLANNING A COLLECTION: How to help individuals/organizations develop and implement a Master Plan to acquire art.
* HUNTING FOR GREAT STUFF: How to find art that fits your needs at exceptional value.
* ANALYZING ART VALUES: How to do real-world research and find documented sales data in order to determine values of art for purchase, appraisal, and sales.
* FINDING A GOOD PLACE TO INSTALL ART: How to frame art for longterm preservation, and install art so that it both looks great and is safe.
Letting go: Let’s find the best new home for your art.
* SELLING: How to find a good place to sell art, so you are well compensated, because the art market is not transparent.
* DONATING: How to find a good place to donate art, because art donation to a non-profit organization can result both in a tax deduction and in the satisfaction that art goes where it will be appreciated.
* DOWNSIZING IN GENERAL: How to help sort through stuff (fine art and other things) so the next phase of life has an abundance of what you value. And how to help find a good home for stuff that is leaving.
For more information about doing this, please see the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)